The Master of Biblical Leadership (MBL) is a 36 semester hour graduate-level degree designed for students who desire a thorough, foundational knowledge of the biblical/theological moorings of the Christian faith and the practical skills needed to model and propagate that faith in the world. Persons serving in support ministries of a church, parachurch, or missionary organization will benefit from this program, as will the committed layperson seeking excellence in service.
Those who have already had several years of vocational ministry and are adept in the practical skills of Christian service may also benefit from the disciplines afforded them in this program. Vocational ministers should not, however, consider this a terminal degree. The recommended degree for such ministers is the Master of Divinity.
Applicants desiring entrance into the Master of Biblical Leadership program requires satisfactory completion of a Bachelor degree or its equivalent with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 point scale).
- Complete Application Form;
- Submit the application with the $100.00 application fee; and
- Request official transcripts from each institution attended and have them sent directly to:
American Leadership Institute and Seminary
54 Blowing Rock
Dawsonville, Georgia 30534
This program provides the student with the ability to do the following:
- Demonstrate an accurate biblical/theological understanding and world-view;
- Explain the religious base for life and work;
- Communicate biblical/theological truths in a clear and persuasive way;
- Offer a credible apology for the Christian faith and ethic;
- Explain and apply biblical, spiritual principles for Christian discipleship;
- Develop a lifestyle of sharing the Gospel with others; and
- Serve in leadership positions in different organizations.
For detailed information on the degree requirements see below.
Earn your Master of Biblical Leadership degree on-campus, online , or both. You will study God’s Word, leadership, and improve your analytical skills. Your classes are taught by professional instructors with real-world experience in the subjects they teach. The faculty members are here to assist you with achieving your goal of earning a degree.
If you would like to speak with an admissions counselor email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.