The Bachelor of Biblical Leadership (BBL) degree is a four-year undergraduate program offered by the American Leadership Institute and Seminary.
Applicants desiring entrance into the Bachelor degree program must have completed the requirements for a high school diploma or the GED.
- Complete Application Form;
- Submit the application with the $50.00 application fee; and
- Request official transcripts from each institution attended and have them sent directly to:
American Leadership Institute and Seminary
54 Blowing Rock
Dawsonville, Georgia 30534
As a result of completing the Bachelor of Biblical Leadership degree program, the graduate will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate effectiveness in oral and written communication;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Western civilization;
- Demonstrate an understanding of man in society;
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic algebraic concepts;
- Present an overview of the Bible and its theology;
- Formulate a Christian world view;
- Present the Gospel of Christ in a clear fashion;
- Develop proper exegetical and expository messages and lessons from Scripture;
- Explain how to organize and administer all ministries of the local church;
- Demonstrate an understanding of counseling principles and techniques required to meet the needs of the congregation;
- Explain the importance of home and foreign missions and the role of the local church with respect to missions.
For detailed information on the degree requirements see below.
- Graduation Requirements
- Cost of Attendance
Earn your Bachelor of Biblical Leadership degree on-campus, online , or both. You will study God’s Word, leadership, and improve your analytical skills. Your classes are taught by professional instructors with real-world experience in the subjects they teach. The faculty members are here to assist you with achieving your goal of earning a degree.
If you would like to speak with an admissions counselor email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.