The Associate of Biblical Leadership degree is a two-year undergraduate program offered by the American Leadership Institute and Seminary.
Applicants desiring entrance into the Associate degree program must have completed the requirements for a high school diploma or the GED.
- Complete Application Form;
- Submit the application with the $50.00 application fee; and
- Request official transcripts from each institution attended and have them sent directly to:
American Leadership Institute and Seminary
54 Blowing Rock
Dawsonville, Georgia 30534
As a result of completing the Associate of Biblical Leadership degree program, the graduate will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate effectiveness in oral and written communication;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Western civilization;
- Demonstrate an understanding of man in society;
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic algebraic concepts;
- Present an overview of the Bible and its theology;
- Formulate a Christian world view;
- Present the Gospel of Christ in a clear fashion;
- Develop proper exegetical and expository messages and lessons from Scripture;
- Explain how to organize and administer all ministries of the local church;
- Demonstrate an understanding of counseling principles and techniques required to meet the needs of the congregation;
- Explain the importance of home and foreign missions and the role of the local church with respect to missions.
For detailed information on the degree requirements see below.
Earn your Associate of Biblical Leadership degree on-campus, online , or both. You will study God’s Word, leadership, and improve your analytical skills. Your classes are taught by professional instructors with real-world experience in the subjects they teach. The faculty members are here to assist you with achieving your goal of earning a degree.
If you would like to speak with an admissions counselor email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.